NFA can help business owners recover lost revenue
Business Income is extremely difficult to prove because of its theoretical nature, and as the period of interruption is analyzed, there are many different factors that may need to be considered, like changes in marketing and pricing.
Questions we can answer:
- How is the value of my damage stock determined?
- What if I lose my clients as a result of being out of operation?
- I do not own the building I operate out of, what am I responsible for as far as repairs?
- Can I find an alternate location to operate from while we rebuild the structure?
- What will happen to my employees?
How We Can Help
What We Do
Free consultation at your property
Complete review of current insurance policy
Schedule meetings with your insurance company
Ensure insurance company gives you the coverage you deserve
Settle your claim much faster and for a larger amount
Public adjusters play a critical role in property damage insurance claims. A public adjuster does not work for the insurance company; they represent the property owner throughout the claim.
A public adjuster can help you settle any property damage insurance claim much faster than you will on your own. Contact NFA for expert help with your claim.