What you need to consider before hiring a public adjuster
- How long has the company been in business?
- Are they able to supply references that are relevant to both the size and type of loss you have?
- Are the references they use their actual references? Or do they belong to another firm they are affiliated with through a franchise or other agreement?
- Do they belong to National or Regional Associations in their industry? (example NAPIA – National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters)
- Do they belong to other associations relevant to the industry? (Better Business Bureau, BOMA – Building Owners & Managers Association)
- Are they licensed to do business in your Province?
- Are the people that will be involved with your claim employees of the company? Or do they hire 3rd party contractors and/or accountants?
How We Can Help
A public claims adjuster is a professional, licensed by the department of insurance. We protect the public by serving as an advocate for the policyholder against their own insurance company throughout a property damage claim process.
What We Do
Free consultation at your property
Complete review of current insurance policy
Schedule meetings with your insurance company
Ensure insurance company gives you the coverage you deserve
Settle your claim much faster and for a larger amount
In the heart of Ontario, Canada, property owners are no strangers to the rigours of extreme cold weather. The plummeting temperatures, heavy snowfall, and ice can wreak havoc on buildings, causing significant damage that often necessitates filing an insurance claim.
Settle your fire insurance claim faster with help from National Fire Adjustment. Our team of public adjusters will also ensure you get the settlement amount you are entitled to.
As the frequency and intensity of wildfires continue to rise in Canada, homeowners and commercial property owners may be left to face the devastating aftermath of these natural disasters. A public adjuster can help you through an insurance claim.