What you need to consider before hiring a public adjuster
- How long has the company been in business?
- Are they able to supply references that are relevant to both the size and type of loss you have?
- Are the references they use their actual references? Or do they belong to another firm they are affiliated with through a franchise or other agreement?
- Do they belong to National or Regional Associations in their industry? (example NAPIA – National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters)
- Do they belong to other associations relevant to the industry? (Better Business Bureau, BOMA – Building Owners & Managers Association)
- Are they licensed to do business in your Province?
- Are the people that will be involved with your claim employees of the company? Or do they hire 3rd party contractors and/or accountants?
How We Can Help
A public claims adjuster is a professional, licensed by the department of insurance. We protect the public by serving as an advocate for the policyholder against their own insurance company throughout a property damage claim process.
What We Do
Free consultation at your property
Complete review of current insurance policy
Schedule meetings with your insurance company
Ensure insurance company gives you the coverage you deserve
Settle your claim much faster and for a larger amount
When temperatures dip to extreme cold, your property is at risk from frozen pipes and water damage. Our public adjusting team is here to help home or business owners who find themselves dealing with significant damage left by a burst pipe.
A public adjuster can help your settle your fire insurance claim much faster than you will on your own. With peak fire season upon us, it is a good idea to learn more about how public adjusters can help.
If you own a home in Florida, you can contact NFA Public Adjusters to get professional help to settle your insurance claim. Our disaster response team is in Florida talking to property owners who need to file an insurance claim.