What you need to consider before hiring a public adjuster
- How long has the company been in business?
- Are they able to supply references that are relevant to both the size and type of loss you have?
- Are the references they use their actual references? Or do they belong to another firm they are affiliated with through a franchise or other agreement?
- Do they belong to National or Regional Associations in their industry? (example NAPIA – National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters)
- Do they belong to other associations relevant to the industry? (Better Business Bureau, BOMA – Building Owners & Managers Association)
- Are they licensed to do business in your Province?
- Are the people that will be involved with your claim employees of the company? Or do they hire 3rd party contractors and/or accountants?
How We Can Help
NFA advocates for the rights of the policyholder in estimating and negotiating an insurance claim, in order to assist clients, in maximizing their insurance policy to receive a higher settlement offer.
What We Do
Free consultation at your property
Complete review of current insurance policy
Schedule meetings with your insurance company
Ensure insurance company gives you the coverage you deserve
Settle your claim much faster and for a larger amount
If your home is damaged during a storm, your first instinct may be to call your insurance company to file a claim. Before you do, there are a few things you should consider to achieve the most successful outcome despite the circumstance.
If your home or business is damaged, you may face an overwhelming number of questions about your recovery. Our company, NFA, is Canada's oldest and largest public adjusting firm. Our company specializes in large property insurance claims handling, and we are experts when it comes to an insurance policy, damage assessment, and expediting any insurance claim.
Hiring a public adjuster for help with a property damage insurance claim can save you countless hours of work and thousands of dollars. Hiring the right public adjuster will give you peace of mind as you will know that you will get the insurance settlement you deserve.